[TR] No spark TR3

staffel staffel at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 15:43:19 MDT 2021

Hi Jim! Lucas rotors known to crack, Thus grounding spark Had this happen on TR4 & On friend's 6 cyl Jags with points. Of course both times club drives > hundred miles from home. Had to leave cars, get a simple rotor. SInce then Always carry spare rotors for me & others.When no spark on Lucas's Ignition, 1st thing I do is swap to another rotor. Then follow normal diagnostics.I'm running a Malory dual point since 1999. Rotor quality never been an issue Sherman65TR44 Jags72-965 JensensColumbiaMD.Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab A, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet