[TR] Kas

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Mon Apr 12 14:16:40 MDT 2021

bummer.  GREAT chatting with him. (our gang)

He was impressed enough with FIS6 that he signed the underside of the
bonnet back in 2012 at Road Atlanta.
As he reached over to shake my hand...he mummers  'don't leave the keys
in it"  and smiled.

I cracked up and of course thats' when the mag photogs snapped the pic!

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com