[TR] TR2 front brake conversion

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 22:04:30 MDT 2021

Disc brakes are an improvement in technology.  Which I'm guessing Triumph figured out sometime in 1956.  One of the reasons I'm able to beat Corvettes on the race track, is because of their inferior front drum brakes to my Triumph discs.  An errant ball or Squirrel crossing the street may also be a good reason to have better brakes.  Chevy didn't add discs to the front of a Corvette until 1963.  Duh.
Dave H.