[TR] TR2 front brake conversion

Joel E. Justin j_bar_j at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 13:45:12 MDT 2021

John,

I have a '54 TR2 with TR3 discs, but I didn't do the conversion - the person I bought the car from did. If you reach out to me privately, I can get you in contact with him if you'd like.

But as others have said, I believe the swap is pretty straight-forward as long as you have a spare TR3 sitting around. Comparing the spare parts catalogues or Moss' website and noting the differences would give you the list of parts that need changing.

Joel...