[TR] "Enjoying" miss

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Mon Sep 21 11:37:51 MDT 2020

Make sure to feed the Pertronix unit with a full 12 volts. If you feed it with the original coil wire that runs through the resistance section, it will die a certain death due to only 8 – 9 volts. I don’t have the wiring diagram in front of me, but I assume you could feed it with a jumper wire off the switched fuse circuit or off an alternator wire that becomes live with the ignition switch.

Alex Thomson