[TR] Embarrassing, but, stuck driver's door on GT6

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Fri Sep 4 20:19:24 MDT 2020

with the supplied long thin red tube nozzle, spray a can of PB Blaster
down the gap to soak the latch mechanism.  an overnight soak should free
up the latch.
Smack the door ...hard... with your hip .... to crack the rust/latch loose.

My question though... how can the locals require you to get rid of the
car?  Do you have tags on it?

At least in MD, (my county anyway?) a car can not be in sight of the
road without tags on it. Hidden behind a fence only works if no neighbor
can see it as well.
They don't usually enforce it unless a neighbor complains but no car can
be parked  on a non-designed location EG: can't park them on the grass etc
Stored indoors they can not say anything.    why not just put historic
or antique tags it and tell them to blow off!    ???

just wondering

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler