[TR] Hoses to carbon canister for Triumphs similar to that, used on a TR6 (Sujit Roy)

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:45:59 MDT 2020

I think the 2 canister versions were for the '72 model Stag and not many
came to the US because of strikes at the factory ( That's what someone
said)
The 2 version one is illustrated in the Stag Parts Book.
DIdn't all Triumph come with some sticker saying California compliance for
emissions or something like that?
Sujit