[TR] Battery Troubles

John Macartney johnbmacartney at gmx.com
Tue Oct 20 03:26:35 MDT 2020

Does anyone know the name of the charger DUNCAN Wood of Red River Triumph in Texas used? He left the battery in huis Gloria Southern Cross on overnight trickle charge and something inside went put and mains voltage went into the battery. The resulting fire almost cost DUNCAN and his wife’s home but they sure lost the “Cross” and an immaculate “Stag”. Because of that, I never leave a battery on overnight charge or leave the house when charging.

Jonmac

Bessie Braddock: “Winston! You’re drunk”.
Churchill: “and you, Madam, are ugly. But tomorrow, I shall be sober but you will still be ugly”.