[TR] Battery troubles

lee at automate-it.com lee at automate-it.com
Mon Oct 19 10:18:37 MDT 2020

Wow, mentioning the KMart charger made me walk out to the shop... yep,
she's still there, still in the original box with the Kmart price
sticker - but I can't read it. Forty years and counting, still works. I
have several others (the late model BatteryMINDer is probably the
favorite for me) but the old analog standby still comes in handy. And
yes, the label says "3 AMP" - but if that analog gauge is correct, it
pegs right up to the 6A level when first attached to a unit in need of a
lot of juice.

 - Lee