[TR] Alternator not charging battery - 1976 TR6

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Sat Oct 17 13:58:14 MDT 2020

Well, 13.x is still not right. Can you check the voltage between the output stud on the alternator and somewhere on the body of the alternator.

If the measures voltage is the same then the alternator is still not good.

If the voltage At the alternator is around 14.3 or 14.4 then the alternator is TRYING to give the right voltage net there is either a bad ground somewhere or there is a bad Positive connection somewhere between the battery and the alternator.

-Tony