[TR] TR 6 voltage stabilizer

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 08:57:20 MDT 2020

I just took my speedo out, have done it many times, but first time in a
long time, tight clearance but was able to do it without removing anything
else.  You have to lay on your back under the dash, and the top finger nut
for the gauge hold down is not the easiest to get to, but out and back in
in a few minutes.  Good luck with voltage stabilizer.

Greg Lemon Tr250