[TR] Flat Towing a TR6

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Mon Nov 23 04:33:28 MST 2020

It’s your car, of course. If it was mine, it would go on a trailer. Failing that, use a dolly frame and tow the car backwards with the back wheels chocked on the dolly. However, a trailer would always be my choice.

Jonmac

Vote for Guy Fawkes! The only man who entered Parliament with honest intentions.