[TR] Scroll less seal fix

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 07:05:26 MST 2020

Either I or others here do not understand Bob's problem.

Sounds like he has a crank that has previously been machined (scroll
removed) and is looking for a seal that will work in spite of the prior
machining making the crank undersized due to incorrect instructions.

Will the MadMarx seal work on such a crank?  Maybe and worth checking out,
but seems unlikely to me.

Sorry, I don't have an answer but hopefully can get the thinking on track.

Geo