[TR] Quick Jacks

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 16 17:52:46 MST 2020

I don’t have enough space to install a conventional lift in my garage so instead I’m considering buying a Quick Jack lift either in 3500 or 5000 pound capacity. I have an IRS TR4A.

Questions:
If you have a QJ what lifting capacity do you have?
If 5000# does it fit easily under the car (tell me what Triumph you have)?
Pros and cons realizing that a 4 post or 2 post is not feasible for me.
Any best deals that you’ve found? Currently Costco seems to have a good price on the 5000# unit.

Thanks. looking for feedback.

JVV