[TR] ref: TR Throwout bearing - grinding at midpoint of clutch

aribert neumann aribertn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 05:35:30 MST 2020

Edward
Thank you for your response.  I will check for dropped thrust bearings
though I am doubtful that is the cause.  The noise could certainly be that
grinding sound.  On this engine I machined the faces of one of the main
caps and pinned a second pair of thrust bearings in place (I had dropped
thrust bearings in the original GT6 engine).