[TR] TR3 Pistons

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Sat May 23 06:33:10 MDT 2020

Indeed.  When I was in college I drove an MGB.  (there.  I said it.  Now you know.)  At one point I decided to rebuild the engine.  Now, at some point during production they changed from a long skirt piston to a short skirt piston.  My engine had two of each.  I drove it that way for quite a few years and who knows how long it had been that way before I got it.
I'm sure it contributed to the roughness of the engine but it ran just the same.

Dave