[TR] fuel pump issues - followup

CFM-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Fri May 8 11:56:15 MDT 2020

I have been dealing with fuel pump issues for some time so during this down time I thought I would work on it. Jacked up the driver side of the car; pulled the offending pump; replaced it; and no fuel getting to the carburetors!

Remove; reinstall; prime; rant; rave; throw things; no fuel....  repeat...

Ok, must have something lodged in fuel line before the fuel shut-off valve.   Modify ez-bleed to "vacuum" line...  no fuel.

look in tank....  yes there is fuel..... rant; rave; throw things; no fuel....  repeat...

Wake up at 3:30 - duh! i jacked up the car. outlet is bare!  what a fun 9 days.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​