[TR] [6pack] So quiet

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu May 7 11:35:36 MDT 2020

I have had my 72 6 out once and the 58 3 out twice. Next week the high
will be in the low 40s. Very long and cold Spring like last year but at
least I have had 2 cars out before May 1. Last year I didn't get
anything out until May 15! Top down on the 3 and the few police I have
seen didn't wink an eye.

I do have some work to do on the 6. The left side rear lights dont work
at all. So I am guessing a bad ground (I hope).

Bob