[TR] Gasket sealant for sump

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 07:36:32 MDT 2020

Ditto on Mark's cure for dimpled pan holes.  Only would add that I used a small ball peen hammer on the side with the rib and another hammer on the other side.  Tapped gently but firmly.

Also ditto on The Right Stuff.  Used it for my TR3 rebuilds and this month for a tractor rebuild.  Works great.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire