[TR] Castrol Red Rubber Grease

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:33:10 MDT 2020

With the shelter in place order in California, my second Stag rebuild order
is getting screwed up.
So, now I planning to work on brakes and clutch.
First the brakes.
I am planning to rebuild some rear brake cylinders and some front calipers
but don't plan to bleeding the system for some time. Can I coat the metal
part of the cylinders and rubber parts with his stuff, Castrol Red Rubber
Grease,  so rust doesn't settle in?

Are there other products worth recommending?

I'm assuming if I can use it on brakes I should be able to use it on the
clutch. Is this right?

Sujit

--
Sujit Roy