[TR] transmission and oil pan

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Mar 18 18:48:27 MDT 2020

I like to use hex socket plugs, magnetic for drain plugs.  The hex socket
installs nearly flush with the surface, so less chance of banging it on a
rock or whatever.
https://www.mcmaster.com/1072a22

Here's a photo of one being installed
https://imgur.com/0Tj96Uh

These also work for later TR3-A-B.  Change point for the engine drain plug
is supposed to be TS18902E, but the oil pans interchange so YMMV.

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild