[TR] old new convertible top

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:29:18 MDT 2020

Robert, although I wasn't aware it was the rear window area that was short,
mine (self installed) takes a bit of effort to get up on all but the
hottest of days.  My first top install, I put it on in the sun.  It looks
very good, but is tight.

If I had this to do over I would probably install on a warm day out of the
sun.

I always store for the my winter or extended periods of time with the top
up, my theory is it can't shrink with the top up, or at least is less
likely to.

Greg Lemon
TR250