[TR] 62 TR4

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Mar 10 08:41:48 MDT 2020

That's where I would start, take apart and clean to see of that makes the
difference.  Of course, double check the wiring connections first for any
looseness.

Just an observation, the TR3 style solenoid had the remote-start button so
you would not have to run-and-bump should the switch fail.  Real handy when
working under the bonnet as well.

Bill B.

TS30800L