[TR] TR3 Breather vs TR4 Breather Plug

Darrell Walker darrellw360 at mac.com
Wed Jun 24 16:02:31 MDT 2020

I took a different route when I decided to remove mine.  I was afraid to punch a hole in it and then not be able to get it out (engine was installed), so I glued chunk of threaded rod (cut from a bolt) into the plug with JBWeld.  I section of thread was drilled and tapped to accept a smaller bolt as a puller.  First attempt pulled the epoxy plug out, but the second try worked a treat.  I think the first attempt helped to remove any contamination that was there.

-Darrell