[TR] TR3 Breather vs TR4 Breather Plug

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:50:27 MDT 2020

Bill -

Not very difficult to remove as they are basically stamped sheet metal.  A
3/8" hole may be overkill - I just Dremeled a bit to weaken a spot in the
center, then hammered a stubby flat-blade screwdriver into it.  That let me
twist and pry the plug out.

Not much working room down there but I didn't want to get metal bits into
the crankcase.

In case you're thinking about getting at it from the inside -- no access
there as the plug goes into a blind area.

Geo