[TR] How to tell the size of bolt or setscrew from the part number

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:47:28 MDT 2020

Hi Chris,
Thanks for the explanation. I will go through it. From looking at the
hardware catalogue I have a curve ball here HU0754 is listed as a UNC. How
do you tell this one?
What about  HU1157 or HU 855
I'm putting  a Stag engine and box together. I have a boat load of bolts
from a parts car to choose from and with this shelter in place, and
working from home all day in front of the computer. (tech support) I goof
off and  am sorting out the bolts. I have the Stag parts book and the
standard hardware catalog that I'm having to keep referring to.
Unfortunately, the pdf copy of the hardware catalog floating around is not
that great on the eye of a 50 year old. I'm having to zoom in a lot.

I've just created a spreadsheet of 1-24  for digit 2/3 on the numbering
system and this will cover me up to 3 inch bolts. (I'll share it once I
figure out how to display fractions.

Sujit

--
Sujit Roy