[TR] Randall Young

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:06:25 MDT 2020

Andrew -

Thanks for the update.  The news is not too bad for those our age --
sometimes 'getting better' is all we can hope for as the years catch up
with us.

For those who have not personally met Randall... I am the old geezer on the
left, Randall is the Young man on the right.

[image: wGeo&Randall.JPG]

We were driving our TRs up to Laughlin that day.

I think the ladies behind us were discussing DOT4 vs DOT5 - we wisely
stayed out of it.

Geo