[TR] Randall Young

andrew uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sat Jun 6 14:28:34 MDT 2020

This is a message I just posted to The Triumph Experience:

I just got a text from Randall Young's phone saying "I'm getting better".  I
immediately called and his wife answered.  She wanted me to tell you that
Randall is in hospital and is slowly recovering from a very serious
non-Covid illness.  He cannot have visitors or use the phone, so he had his
wife answer my earlier text asking how he was doing.

I asked if I could share his cell phone number with the list, as so many
people would want to wish him well -  but his wife said she would have to
ask him first.  I asked her to tell him we are all hoping and praying he
will make a full and speedy recovery, as there were a lot of Triumphs
needing his help !

Since I posted it, I received another email from his wife: "Please pray for
him to be recovered soon.  I believe it will be very helpful for him."

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan