[TR] O2 Sensor on TR6

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Fri Jul 17 18:16:19 MDT 2020

BTDT, well  GT6 engine

FIS6 is a fuel injected 6 cyl, but the engine has been moved back 6" and
down 2" so it fits under an unmodified (no bulge) Spitfire bonnet.
I have a 'Techedge' wideband meter and O2 sensor in the downpipe hooked
up to the ECU that controls the custom port injection FI system.
Personally I've stayed with the Australian based O2 system , (Techedge
WBo2.com)  as it does not need periodic re-cal, but do have an
Innovative gauge in the dash as it's the closest thing to looking like
and old Smiths gauge.  The TE units give you multiple outputs, bot h
wide and narrow to drive instrumentation and gauges.
A previous GT6 had one of these as well, strictly for tuning and a
multitude of experiments leading up to FIS6 construction. The built in
logging was the best part for those early tests. so not just in the
garage but I could eval everything it did at all loads and rpm ranges.

http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit6whiteyFI/spit6whiteyFI_fullengine1.html

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler