[TR] O2 Sensor on TR6

Jack McGahey McGaheyRx at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 18:00:03 MDT 2020

You could install meters in the car, you could interface them with a display, or a lap top in the car when you want to tune it, you could Wire to outlets to plug into the computer on a chassis dyno - all kinds of possibilities - ideally you would have one sensor for each carb to optimize tuning

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad