[TR] Fwd: Re: early TR4

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 18:23:13 MDT 2020

 do you have the anti squeal clips installed?

Frank

    On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 03:15:13 PM PDT, Bob <yellowtr at adelphia.net> wrote:

Sent this to Dave directly and forgot to CC the list

Bob

Dave,

My 63 4 squeal from time to time. Most of the time is when they have not been applied for awhile. The more pressure I apply as I come to a stop, the less squeal. I have the shims installed. My 58 3 does not squeal. Different pads maybe? My 72 6 does not squeal at all. But I installed those drilled rotors. I am not sure if the drilled rotors are available for the early 4s.

I figure as long as they stop me and dont leak I am good to go.

Bob