[TR] Free Spitfire Mk III FDU8866-L BMIHT Certificate

JOE CURRY spitlist at cox.net
Fri Jan 31 09:50:20 MST 2020

According to the BMIHT, the FDU prefix didn't come about until around 31000 serial number on the Mk3.  So if they sent you a certificate with the commission number of FDU8866L that means they are simply sending out what is being ordered instead of researching their archives and responding.

At any rate, I would think that is grounds to get your money back for that certificate as you are unlikely to find the owner of a car that doesn't exist.

Joe