[TR] needs repaired

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Jan 30 18:23:34 MST 2020

Exactly, I took typing in eighth grade because there lots of girls in that class and I was a horny 13 yo.  But my 50 yo typing muscle memory will always space twice after a period. Can’t help it.

Busted.

Bud

> On Jan 29, 2020, at 5:09 PM, Keith Stewart <keithstewart at bell.net> wrote:
>
> Two spaces after the punctuation at the end of a sentence was not a grammar issue. It was a typewriter issue. Because of the fixed spacing of characters on a typewriter, two spaces were used to clearly show the end of a sentence and to separate it from the start of the next sentence. With the proportional spacing in word processors and electronic devices, two spaces no longer were necessary and in fact the use of two spaces clearly identifies the author as a previously typewriter trained individual.
>

> Keith Stewart
> keithstewart at bell.net <mailto:keithstewart at bell.net>

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)