[TR] Clear/Amber Fog

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 06:35:10 MST 2020

On 1/28/20 10:15 PM, Don Hiscock wrote:
> You’re probably seeimg an amber fog and a white spot light, Bill.
> The combination of one light of each type was not uncommon in Britain
> back then as a way of having both options to the driver.  Not seen or
> at least rare in the US in period, as far as I know.
When the weather warms up a bit That is the combination I have ready to
install on my TR3. Of course you need a switch for each because you
would normally run either the fog or driving lamp. If you had jst fog or
driving lights you would only need a single switch. The amber fog lights
were required in France because they cut through the fog better and less
annoying reflected off droplets of water. They were also optional in
different countries.

> TerriAnn has stsrted a page on this subject within her TR3A website.

http://www.tr3a.info/Lucas_aux_lights.htm

I will be using the Lucas PS-7 switch panel shown at the bottom of the
web page.

TeriAnn