[TR] Clear/Amber Fog

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 22:15:06 MST 2020

You’re probably seeimg an amber fog and a white spot light, Bill.  The
combination of one light of each type was not uncommon in Britain back then
as a way of having both options to the driver.  Not seen or at least rare
in the US in period, as far as I know.

TerriAnn has stsrted a page on this subject within her TR3A website.

Don