[TR] Cockpit capping

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Jan 16 07:42:13 MST 2020

Macy’s Garage would be a good alternative if you outsource to someone well-versed in TR assembly.
NFI,
Bill

“Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......” M.Murphy

> On Jan 16, 2020, at 8:38 AM, andrew uprichard <auprichard at uprichard.net> wrote:

I agree – like paint, capping is immediately visible and pieces like those S-shaped ones running up from the B-post require great skills to get right.  I too have used Larry Learn, but he retired last year.  He gave a lot of his stuff to a young guy who has started an upholstery business a few miles away.  Larry tells me he is good, but is not familiar with car work.  If you do call that number you will get a message saying it has been changed and you will get the number of the young guy.

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan