[TR] Experience with Vitesse 5-speed transmission conversion?

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 17:06:18 MST 2020

 well they do include the driveshaft. a proper drive shaft.looks like it uses the hydraulic throw out bearing. i have never liked the idea of that. when i built my own i used the original triumph slave cylinder. heck of a lot easier to replace.and the gear lever looks funky. when i did mine i cut the top off the toyota lever and welded the top from a ebay bought triumph lever. weld hides under the rubber boot. cant tell the difference.
just my thoughts