[TR] What a rush !

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 05:40:04 MST 2020

In addition to cold weather in Georgia, we've had 23 inches of rain since
January 1st, and so there hasn't been much call for a convertible.  But on
Saturday, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the thermometer
went over 55*, so we took the TR6 out for a drive.  Had a great time, with
a stupid grin on my face as always.  Saw other convertibles, but everyone
else had their top up - including a red TR6 (who didn't see us).

Perfect days are too precious to waste by driving with a roof...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.