[TR] TR4 Hood Badge

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Feb 17 14:36:35 MST 2020

Well, shoot.  Here I thought you had some pearl of wisdom I could record :)

Speedo numbers are something else I've never run to ground entirely.  For
sure, there were a lot of them fitted to the TR3 that aren't listed in the
SPC.  The TR4 SPC has 16 of them, and the 4A document has 4 more "for
competition only" with no indication of what that means.  It's not the 4.11
axle, since it was included in the 8 others listed.

But no indication of mounting clamp style.  It was considered part of the
gauge.

-- Randall