[TR] TR4 Hood Badge

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Mon Feb 17 10:28:44 MST 2020

I agree with Bill Beecher. Elongate one of the holes with a round needle file and then touch in the bare metal with a small dab of of body colour to impede rust. The retaining spire clips will hold it tight and snug.

Jonmac

At the Battle of Waterloo, 1815:
Lord Uxbridge:  “By God, Sir - I’ve lost my leg”
Duke of Wellington: “By God, Sir - so you have!”