[TR] TR Resource Link

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:37:59 MST 2020

On 2/13/20 3:26 PM, Dave Speed wrote:

> What a great link!  I had forgotten about that.
>
> Does anybody have something similar for the old Land Rover Series?
>
> Dave

I didn't pay attention enough to follow the first link. I think it might
have had something to do about manuals, but every Series Truck owner
should have their own factory workshop manual and a driver's handbook
for their year truck.

But if you are just looking for odd info & pictures, especially about
Dormobiles, there is always my LR web site:

http://www.expeditionlandrover.info

Not to be confused with my TR3 related web site:

http://www.tr3a.info

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*