[TR] Craigslist

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Feb 10 11:52:17 MST 2020

Thanks Don, it does say ‘or offer’, maybe someone will pick them up for around $7500.  Two to make one?  A good amateur restoration should be able to bring $20+.

Bill
TS30800L

“Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......” M.Murphy

> On Feb 10, 2020, at 12:35 PM, Don Hiscock <don.hiscock at gmail.com> wrote:

All true, Bob. But they are from California's Central Valley, so body shells likely better than most.

Posted mainly for those following the earlier discussion that Craigslist was seeming to be dead as far as vintage TRs goes.