[TR] Craigslist

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Feb 5 17:25:46 MST 2020

There are still a few TR3 and TR6 parts that show up on CL around here; but
they tend towards being either gold plated or solid gold.

Here's the latest absurdity: a rather tatty looking, "as is where is" non-OD
early TR3 gearbox for "only" $600.
https://is.gd/tHk6Ky

At least it appears to really be what the seller says it is.

My guess is that most folks have had the same experience I have; ads on CL
bring only aggravation (eg people wanting to "help" me sell something), not
buyers.

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild