[TR] Craigslist

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 16:14:52 MST 2020

Kind of hard to find interesting old cars and parts on Craigslist at all
these days, or at least as much as you used to.  I think it is a
combination of things getting older and rarer, and people realizing that
the limited local market of CL is not the best place to sell old British
car parts.

I had a stash of old TR stuff I had in my garage for 30 years, not
necessarily the best shape, or rarest parts, but after local ads and pretty
much offers to give away to club members (most of whom also have a garage
full of old parts) ebaying some, I ended up hauling a lot of it to the
dump, sad, but I really didn't want to haul it and store it and have
somebody else figure what to do with it after I am gone.

Greg Lemon
TR250