[TR] New TR6 top

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Dec 29 11:59:04 MST 2020

 I couldn't agree more.  Even my TR3 tonneau, which is shipped with the snaps loose, was just too small to fit properly.  An additional one inch would have made all the difference.  I think they are influenced by the concour people who value appearance over functionality.  They want a nice, taught look to the finished product.

Dave