[TR] TR3 project for sale in North Carolina

Huw Upshall hupshall at triumphcars.com
Sat Dec 26 15:48:13 MST 2020

Hello Everybody,  I have received an email from a woman who lives near Pilot Mountain in North Carolina who has a TR3 project she is interested in selling.  Her message is below:

A friend of mine purchased a 1960 TR3 in 1970.Upon his death 12 years ago, to settle a debt I was the new owner of every possible part you could name.   I have stored all of this in my building since. The time has come that I need the room.  Is there a market and where for this car, maybe someone that wants to build one. I have numerous photos. Thank you in advance.

Merry Christmas Anne

If you're interested, Please contact Anne directly at aoclayton at yahoo.com