[TR] Pertronix

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sat Dec 26 14:06:56 MST 2020

the 142 is the same unit as the spitfire 25D4 dist....

cheapest place I've ever found for my Pertronix modules.... direct link
to the list...more by dist type than just car (and or 4/6 pot etc)

https://vintageperformance.com/retrorockets/triumph.htm
<https://vintageperformance.com/retrorockets/triumph.htm>

nfi just a satisfied customer (many multiple times)

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com