[TR] Pertronix

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 13:27:20 MST 2020

Ok, it's the day after Christmas and time to get back to work on the cars.
I see that Pertronix now makes Ignitor II and III modules for more features
and protection (in case you leave ignition key on).  However, I don't see
them in stock anywhere for the TR4A.  Per the Pertronix.com site, the
original is LU-142A, II  9LU-142A, and III 7LU-142A.  They are listed for
sale on that site, but our, now two, big vendors in USA don't have it
listed.

Anyone have experience with the II or III unit on a TR3, 3A, 4 or 4A?  Just
curious if they are all sold out.

Thanks,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL