[TR] HVDA Conversion, Issues?

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Dec 16 14:53:02 MST 2020

Back in 2008, Herman was experiencing some problems with the McLeod T/O Bearing leaking. My kit had that unit and it failed immediately  …. http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/5SpeedInstallation.htm …. Literally installed the tranny per instructions, depressed the clutch and fluid came leaking out. Herman was testing the Quarter Master T/O bearing and, because of my experience with the McLeod, starting using Quarter Master as the new bearing…… as I recall, it was more expensive but of much better quality.

Maybe Moss went back to McLeod to save money?

Bob

Bob Danielson
TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm