[TR] TR2-3B Control Head Install - Update

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Wed Dec 16 10:17:54 MST 2020

Hi again,

I copied my friend Brad on the recent post on this matter and he went out and looked at the situation again – the car is at his place.  With better light, he was able to see “The diameter of that plate is too large.  Only by a very tiny amount. You will simply need to hand file those 3 points a bit then it'll push down home.  I used my "good" flashlight I have indoors and could clearly see it.”

So the problem is very likely solved – thanks for listening …

Stay well and cheers,

Brian
Brian Thomas                            E-Mail:  Brian.Thomas at QueensU.Ca<mailto:Brian.Thomas at QueensU.Ca>
92 Wyona Lane                          Phone:  613-385-1947
Wolfe Island,  Ontario                Toys:  54 TR2,  56 TR3,  67 TR4A,
Canada  K0H 2Y0                                   01 XKR,  75 John Deere 920